An armed rocket is after you! You must crash it into nearby asteroid before it hits you. Can you make it in time?
The Math Facts Rocket Evasion Flash Card Game: Multiplication & Division gives children an opportunity to practice math facts in a fun way. Each player or team must give the correct answer to a math problem in order to advance along the game board. At the same time, the rocket is approaching. In order to win, players must answer all of the flash cards correctly and get to the asteroid before the rocket reaches them.
This printable flash card game includes solo, cooperative, and team play variations. It can be used by children of different ability levels since each player uses his own flash cards for play. For example, one child can practice threes while another child practices fours. This digital download is perfect for differentiated learning.
The Math Facts Rocket Evasion Flash Card Game: Multiplication & Division has everything you need including:
- 325 multiplication & division flash cards covering facts 0 – 12
- 2 pages of suggested activities using the flash cards
- The Rocket Evasion Flash Card Game board (full-color and grayscale)
- The Rocket Distance Indicator (full-color and black and white)
- Rules for play
- Playing pieces (full-color and black and white)
- Markers (full-color and black and white)
- Instructions for assembly
Game play lasts for approximately 10-15 minutes so it is the perfect activity for breaks, time-fillers, centers, indoor recess, sick days, and summer practice. It’s perfect for use in a home, homeschool, co-op, classroom, and afterschool program.